Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wild 98.7 - The Last Damn Show X - Tropicana Field

I had a good time doing photography for Street Elements Magazine at the LDS Concert in St. Petersburg Fl, @ Tropicana Field

The line up:
Tom G.
David Banner
The Dream
Plies
The Game
Nina Sky
E-40
T-Pain
Young Jeezy
Gym Class Heroes



I felt like I had the key to the city with the media pass, I was running all over the place...backstage, frontstage, floor, balcony - People really get paid to do that one specific job?? I need to get on THAT! lol
There was a whole range of people there, from masters of the ghetto lifestyle to white, american eagle wearing college kids. The third balcony musta been the designated "Weed Zone", people were rolling up like that was the theme of the show. All in all, I'd definitely do that again, eff my foot.























ATEClothing.com

StreetElementsMag.com

No comments: